Acuaiss Moisturising drops
Moisturising drops with hyaluronic acid.
Immediate eye relief in case of mild dry eye
Acuaiss Moisturising Drops is an artificial tear containing hyaluronic acid that provides immediate relief to the symptoms associated with mild dry eye. Available in single-dose (preservative-free), and multidose format.
Why does it provide immediate relief?
1) Because hyaluronic acid is an excellent
. It has great water retention capacity.
. It remains in the eye for longer than other
. It increases TBUT.
2) Because hyaluronic acid has a regenerating action
Hyaluronic acid has a healing effect on the corneal
epithelium, since it binds to the CD44 receptor,
promoting the epithelial cell proliferation
Hyaluronic acid, hydroxyethylcellulose, sodium chloride, sodium tetraborate, boric acid, 0.02% disodium edetate (and 0.0001% polyhexanide as preservative, only present in Acuaiss Moisturising Drops 6 ml).
The hyaluronic acid used in the formula is pharmacopoeial-grade. It is obtained by a biotechnological process that guarantees greater purity and very low polydispersion.
Immediate eye relief.
Indicated in cases of mild dry eye caused by adverse environmental circumstances (exposure to air-conditioning, heating, etc.).
1) Moisturisation of the eye following refractive surgery (preservative-free single-dose format).
2) Contact lens users with added dry eye problems.
3) Computer Vision Syndrome, since the low blinking frequency impairs tear quality and renders the use of specific moisturisers necessary.