Wipes with hyaluronic acid, Aloe Vera and Bisabolol.
Gentle removal of lipids and crusting
Acuaiss Wipes have been specially designed to clean the eyelids, particularly in cases of oily eye or
excessive rheum secretion.
Why do they remove lipids and crusting gently?
Because they contain substances with a moisturising, emollient and soothing action:
1) With hyaluronic acid
Hyaluronic acid has a moisturising function on the skin.
2) Aloe Vera with emollient effect
Aloe Vera has a moisturising and emollient action.
3) With Bisabolol as a soothing agent
Bisabolol has a soothing effect and reduces inflammation.
4) Vitamin E as an antioxidant
Vitamin E is an antioxidant, it reduces inflammation and moisturises the skin.
Aqua (Water), Propylene Glycol, Olus Oil, Glycerin, Lauryl Glucoside, Polyglyceryl-2-dipolyhydroxystearate, Polysorbate 20, Tocopheryl Acetate, Bisabolol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Aloe Vera Leaf Gel), Glyceryl Oleate, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone,
Dycaprylyl Carbonate, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid.
Gentle removal of lipids and crusting.
Cleaning of eyes with excessive oil secretion.
1) Eye cleaning for silicone hydrogel contact lens wearers, who may have a greater sensation of oily eye.
2) Hygiene of the eyelid margin and eyelashes, indicated for all types of users presenting excessive rheum secretion.
3) Cleaning prior to other treatments.
4) Hygiene in case of eye contusions.
5) Eyelid hygiene in patients with blepharitis.