Roll-on with hyaluronic acid and dexpanthenol.
Keeps eyelids supple and moisturised
Acuaiss Roll-on eyelids is an oil-free refreshing gel with hyaluronic acid and dexpanthenol that moisturises and repairs the eyelid skin, keeping this area firm and supple.
Why does it keep the eyelids supple and moisturised?
1) Because the hyaluronic acid moisturises and maintains the skin’s structure
Moreover, it provides elasticity and flexibility to the eyelid area.
2) Because dexpanthenol participates in the skin’s cell regeneration processes
Moreover, it reduces the symptoms of eyelid inflammation, increasing the sensation of comfort.
Water (Aqua), panthenol, sodium hyaluronate, hydroxyethylcellulose, disodiym phosphate, sodium
phosphate, citric acid, glycerin, phenoxyethanol, chlorphenesin.
It keeps the eyelids supple and moisturised.
Tired eyelids. Stressed eyelids.
1) People who use their contact lenses for many hours during the day.
2) In case of lack of sleep or rest. Jet lag.
3) When there is exposure to contamination and dry atmospheres.
4) In case of prolonged reading.