Preservative-free moisturising drops.
Preservative-free multidose containing a special biomolecule of hyaluronic acid
Acuaiss Ultra moisturising drops is a sterile, viscoelastic and hypotonic preservative-free solution in multidose format. It contains hyaluronic acid, which provides prolonged relief for dry, tired and stressed eyes.
What does a hyaluronic acid biomolecule do?
1) It provides very high viscosity
To restore the tear film’s stability, high viscosity is required when the eye is open and fluidity when it closes during blinking. The higher the molecular weight of the hyaluronic acid, the greater the consistency of the tear during the rest phase and the greater the sensation of comfort. The hyaluronic acid biomolecule present in Acuaiss Ultra has a high molecular weight (2 million Daltons).
2) It helps to make the formula similar to the composition of the human tear.
3) Slightly hypotonic formula
Acuaiss Ultra is slightly hypotonic in order to balance the greater concentration of salts present
in an unstable tear film.
0.15% sodium hyaluronate, sodium chloride, disodium phosphate, monosodium phosphate, edetate disodium and purified water.
Preservative-free formula that provides prolonged moisturi-sation in more severe cases of dry eye.
Moderate dry eye. Prolonged treatment.
1) People on long-term treatments who may eventually develop preservative intolerance.
2) People already presenting an eye condition that renders them particularly sensitive to preservatives.
3) People with dry eye symptoms related to hormonal disorders, pregnancy, treatment with certain drugs, who have had surgical interventions or cataract surgery, etc.
4) Age-related chronic dry eye.
5) Contact lens wearers.
6) People who prefer high-quality preservative-free products.